Wedding Movies are all about…weddings! They make a fun gift for a Bride-To-Be and they make fun watching in the weeks and months before the wedding! What better way to get into Wedding mode than with a great movie! Even if you’re not actually getting married, it’s fun to dream about meeting that perfect guy and one day walking down the aisle to meet him! Enjoy the romance, comedy, and matrimony!
10 Wedding Movies You Should See
1. My Big Fat Greek Wedding: A Greek girl meets an American guy and has to convince her very Greek family to accept him when they decide to get married.
2. Father of the Bride: Staring Steve Martin as George Banks, this is a remake of a 1950s movie. Upon returning from abroad, George’s daughter tells him that she has met the man of her dreams and is getting married. Chaos ensues as George struggles with his little girl growing up.
3. The Wedding Singer: Set in the 1980s, Adam Sandler plays Robbie, a wedding singer who is left at the altar. Will he find love again?
4. The Wedding Planner: Jennifer Lopez stars as Mary, a wedding planner who has never yet been able to plan her own wedding.
5. The Proposal: Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds star in this romantic comedy about a boss who forces her assistant to enter into a fake marriage because she needs a green card to stay in the country.
6. My Best Friend’s Wedding: Julia Roberts stars as Julienne, who is happily living her life as a single career girl, when her best friend Michael calls her to tell her that he’s getting married. Suddenly Julienne’s world turns upside down!
7. The Princess Bride: A fairytale about true love, pirates, giants, princes, and very simply: a girl and a farm boy who fall in love and have a great adventure.
8. Mamma Mia!: In a musical influenced by the songs of Abba, a girl invites her three potential dads to her wedding.
9. Wedding Crashers: Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn star as two womanizers who crash weddings in order to take advantage of women.
10. The Hangover: In one of the wedding movies a guy will also enjoy, three groomsmen lose their buddy, who’s about to get married, in Vegas during the Bachelor Party and have to retrace their steps to find him.